Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- References expect a minimum of 20 references primarily and latest (the last 10 years) with a minimum of 60% from reputation journal papers (Scopus or WoS).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is 1.5 space; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Each reference list already has a DOI or URL so that it can be searched via the internet.
- Citations and references are in accordance with APA (American Psychological Association 6th edition).
- Accepted manuscripts that are not grammatically correct and do not have a proofreading certificate will be charged a proofreading fee.